Sunday, May 03, 2009

Molding Update

*UPDATE Picked up the molding yesterday. Apparently it arrived on Thurs., but no one thought to call me.*

Here's an update. I'm still waiting. The piece I ordered came in about a week after I ordered it, but it was damaged beyond my use, so they refunded me the cost and ordered a new one. I am still waiting on that one.

I believe the store manager has a meeting with me in his future. To be fair these pieces are coming from another company, but he will be hearing from me, since I cannot contact them directly.

It's beginning to get on my nerves looking at that one last section of wall with the speaker wire that should be neatly hidden.

*Edit* GAH!!! I just realized that the previous post was made over a month ago. It looks like I will have to "strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger" those who attempt to delay and impede my order. For they will know, that my name is the O, when I lay my vengance through the BBB.

No comments: